Wednesday, June 15, 2011




NOW AVAILABLE on iTunes, Amazon and BigCartel

PHYSICAL COPIES of Universal Language ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT


They will be back in stock in the coming weeks,
in the meantime purchase via iTunes and Amazon.



"Ok, so the Guitar Tablature section is finally up and running exclusively on Facebook. I've added a good amount of content thus far, including both rhythm & leads to certain tunes. I will definitely be adding more content as time goes on & permits, but I will tell you... some of these songs are absolutely torturous to tab out! I stay in standard tuning for the most part, but note that I mainly use a seven string guitar. If you're looking for a specific song to be notated, just shoot me an email and I'll do my best to tab it out... unless it's Acid Reign. Fuck that song."

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment